OCtober TRIVIA ANSWERS
Thanks for joining us for brunch, hopefully you found a few of these answers:
1. The capital of Malaysia is Kuala Lumpur.
2. The US state known as the Sunshine State is Florida.
3. The powerhouse of the cell is the mitochondria.
4. The opening line of Charles Dickens' novel "A Tale of Two Cities" is, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."
5. The ancient temple Angkor Wat is located in Cambodia.
6. The desert often called the "Sahara of North America" is the Sonoran Desert.
7. The Olympic Games originated in Ancient Greece.
8. The highest-grossing concert tour of all time is U2's "360° Tour."
9. The ancient city of Petra is located in the country of Jordan.
10. The main spirit used to make an Old Fashioned cocktail is whiskey.